Pediatric Wellness Visits, Screenings and Vaccinations
We offer comprehensive periodic developmental screens from birth to adulthood that track milestones and identify percentiles to help catch problems early-on.
Our Comprehensive Wellness Program Incorporates:
- Height, weight and head circumference tracking to monitor deviations in growth development.
- Developmental testing to monitor your child’s milestones and identify the possible need for assistance.
- Discuss your child’s diet and nutrition and make necessary changes in formula for infants.
- Vaccine administration to prevent many communicable diseases.
- Finger stick laboratory testing for Complete Blood Count, lead, glucose and hemoglobin as warranted.
- Urinalysis screening for infection, diabetes and other illness as warranted.
- Basic vision and hearing screen coordinating with vision and hearing specialist(s) if needed.
- Physical exam to evaluate any medical conditions such as hip deformities in infants, scoliosis in teens, and other illness that require further attention from a provider.
- Educational information for illness, vaccines, and nutrition given as necessary at visit.